NOVO NORDISK NEW JERSEY MARATHON & HALF MARATHON
New Jersey Half Marathon
Oct 1 - Nov 17: $75
Nov 18 - Jan 5 (2019): $100
Jan 6 - March 2: $110
March 3 - April 20: $120
April 21 - April 28: $130
New Jersey Marathon
Oct 1 - Nov 17: $90
Nov 18 - Jan 5 (2019): $115
Jan 6 - March 2: $125
March 3 - April 20: $135
April 21 - April 28: $150
Oct 1 - Nov 17: $200
Nov 18 - Jan 5 (2019): $220
Jan 6 - March 2: $240
March 3 - April 20: $260
April 21 - April 28: $260
Oct 1 - Nov 17: $25
Nov 18 - Jan 5 (2019): $30
Jan 6 - April 9: $35
April 10 - April 27: $40
Oct 1 - Jan 5 (2019): $10
Jan 6 - April 28: $15
* The Novo Nordisk New Jersey Marathon offers complimentary race entry for qualified runners.
* Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a bio and recent race performances, special career highlights.
* Active Duty Military and Retired Military runners are offered a 10% entry discount NJM Full or Half races.
* Email email@example.com with your name, Military branch, and current status to receive an entry discount code.
* Self-supported specially-abled participants of any nature, visually impaired, push chair can be accommodated. “Racers” are a paid entry, Guides are complimentary. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Guide entry code and select the appropriate questions as you complete an online entry.
**Please Note: We do not offer refunds. Please see our FAQ page for important information regarding registration policies.
Packet Pick Up
All Sunday participants must pick up their race packets at the Diadora Race Exposition unless they purchase race morning packet pick up. Runners may purchase race morning packet pick up for $25 when registering. The deadline to purchase race morning pick up is Sunday NOON April 21, 2019. *
* See the FAQs for emergency contingencies.
Already registered? Purchase a race morning bus ride from NYC, or Finish Line parking here.
See the FAQs for a link to purchase race morning packet pick up -- available thru NOON Sunday April 21
* All full marathoners must be prepared to complete the course with a chip time of 6 hours and 30 minutes or less (approx. pace of 15 mins/mile).
* All half marathoners must be prepared to complete the course with a chip time of 3 hours and 15 minutes or less.
* All athletes in the full marathon must be 18 years or older on race day.
* Parent discretion is the guideline for minimum age of Half Marathoners and 5K runners.
* Competitive Wheelchair athletes are welcome at the NJM in all races! Please reply to the wheelchair questions as you register and indicate push rim or hand crank chair race style.
See maps below:
CONFIRM YOUR ENTRY
To confirm your race registration, please follow this link here.
For any registration questions or issues, email email@example.com.