NOVO NORDISK NEW JERSEY MARATHON & HALF MARATHON
2019 Details Coming Soon!
* The Novo Nordisk New Jersey Marathon offers complimentary race entry for qualified runners.
* Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a bio and recent race performances, special career highlights.
* Active Duty Military and Retired Military runners are offered a 10% entry discount NJM Full or Half races.
* Email email@example.com with your name, Military branch, and current status to receive an entry discount code.
* Self-supported specially-abled participants of any nature, visually impaired, push chair can be accommodated. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please Note: We do not offer refunds. Please see our FAQ page for important information regarding registration policies.
The opportunity to request a transfer of entry to another runner or to Defer an entry to 2019 has closed. Limited opportunity - an entrant who can no longer run but is willing to work a full Volunteer shift at the 2018 events can be offered a Defer to 2019 spot. Email email@example.com for information on applying the "Affiliated Volunteer Group" selection - 2019 Deferrals
Packet Pick Up
All Sunday participants must pick up their race packets at the Diadora Race Exposition unless they purchase race morning packet pick up. Runners may purchase race morning packet pick up for $25 when registering. The deadline to purchase race morning pick up is Sunday NOON April 22, 2018. *
* See the FAQs for emergency contingencies.
Already registered? *** Sold out ***Purchase a race morning bus ride from NYC, or Finish Line parking here.
See the FAQs for a link to purchase Race morning packet pick up -- available thru NOON Sunday April 22
* All full marathoners must be prepared to complete the course with a chip time of 6 hours and 30 minutes or less (approx. pace of 15 mins/mile).
* All half marathoners must be prepared to complete the course with a chip time of 3 hours and 15 minutes or less.
* All athletes in the full marathon must be 18 years or older on race day.
* Parent discretion is the guideline for minimum age of Half Marathoners and 5K runners.
* Wheelchair athletes are welcome at the NJM in all races! Please reply to the wheelchair questions as you register and indicate push rim or hand crank chair race style.
See maps below:
CONFIRM YOUR ENTRY
To confirm your race registration, please follow this link here.
For any registration questions or issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org.