$115 from 10/12 - 1/7
$135 from 1/8 - 4/21
$150 from 4/22 - 4/29
$100 from 10/12 - 1/7
$120 from 1/8 - 4/21
$125 from 4/22 - 4/29
$180 from 10/11 - 1/7
$210 from 1/8 - 4/21
$230 from 4/22 - 4/29
$30 thru 10/11
$35 from 10/12 - 4/29
$15 Per Entry
* The Novo Nordisk New Jersey Marathon offers complimentary race entry for qualified runners.
* Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a bio and recent race performances, special career highlights.
* Active Duty Military and Retired Military runners are offered a 10% entry discount NJM Full or Half races.
* Email email@example.com with your name, Military branch, and current status to receive an entry discount code.
* Self-supported specially-abled participants of any nature, visually impaired, push chair can be accommodated. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please Note: We do not offer refunds but we do allow deferrals and transfers for a fee of $30. Please see our FAQ page for important information regarding our transfer process.
Please email email@example.com by April 1st for 2019 deferral.
* All full marathoners must be prepared to complete the course with a chip time of 6 hours and 30 minutes or less (approx. pace of 15 mins/mile).
* All half marathoners must be prepared to complete the course with a chip time of 3 hours and 15 minutes or less.
* All athletes in the full marathon must be 18 years or older on race day.
* Parent discretion is the guideline for minimum age of Half Marathoners and 5K runners.
* Wheelchair athletes are welcome at the NJM in all races! Please reply to the wheelchair questions as you register and indicate push rim or hand crank chair race style.
See maps below:
CONFIRM YOUR ENTRY
To confirm your race registration, please follow this link here.
For any registration questions or issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Get ready for race day with our Athlete Guide (Coming in mid-October) and FAQ