NOVO NORDISK NEW JERSEY MARATHON & HALF MARATHON
2020 Entry Pricing COMING SOON!
* The Novo Nordisk New Jersey Marathon offers complimentary race entry for qualified runners.
* Email email@example.com with a bio and recent race performances, special career highlights.
* Active Duty Military and Retired Military runners are offered a 10% entry discount NJM Full or Half races.
* Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, Military branch, and current status to receive an entry discount code.
* Self-supported specially-abled participants of any nature, visually impaired, push chair can be accommodated. “Racers” are a paid entry, Guides are complimentary. Please email email@example.com for a Guide entry code and select the appropriate questions as you complete an online entry.
**Please Note: We do not offer refunds. Please see our FAQ page for important information regarding registration policies.
Packet Pick Up
All Sunday participants must pick up their race packets at the Diadora Race Exposition unless they purchase race morning packet pick up. Runners may purchase race morning packet pick up for $25 when registering. The deadline to purchase race morning pick up is Sunday NOON April 18, 2020. *
* See the FAQs for emergency contingencies.
2020 CONFIRM YOUR ENTRY- COMING SOON!
To confirm your race registration, ………………………..
For any registration questions or issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already registered? Purchase a race morning bus ride from NYC, or Finish Line parking here.
See the FAQs for a link to purchase race morning packet pick up -- available thru NOON Sunday April 18
* All full marathoners must be prepared to complete the course with a chip time of 6 hours and 30 minutes or less (approx. pace of 15 mins/mile).
* All half marathoners must be prepared to complete the course with a chip time of 3 hours and 15 minutes or less.
* All athletes in the full marathon must be 18 years or older on race day.
* Parent discretion is the guideline for minimum age of Half Marathoners and 5K runners.
* Competitive Wheelchair athletes are welcome at the NJM in all races! Please reply to the wheelchair questions as you register and indicate push rim or hand crank chair race style.
See maps below: