4 Runners. 1 Marathon.
Grab your friends, family, or co-workers and run the first-annual Novo Nordisk New Jersey Marathon Relay!
Sunday, April 29th at 7:30AM
Monmouth Park Race Track
175 Oceanport Ave, Oceanport, NJ 07757
Ocean Promenade, Long Branch
$180 from 10/11 - 1/7
$210 from 1/8 - 4/21
$230 from 4/22 - 4/29
Can of cold Asbury Park Brewery beer @ Post-Race Party (1 per runner. Must be 21+)
Free parking at start line
Access to festivities at the Diadora Race Exposition and Post-Race Party
Uninterrupted running through the heart of the Jersey Shore
Gear Check + Security
Bags will be transported from the start to the finish area so athletes can have their bags available after finishing. There will be a gear bag drop-off area near the start line and a bag pickup area near the finish line.
- Bags must be the clear gear bags given out at the Diadora Race Exposition. No substitutions.
- Please DO NOT leave valuables in your bag.
- Please DO NOT leave your bag unattended at any time.
- Any items dropped at the start line or along the course will be donated to charity.
ALL backpacks, duffle bags, draw string bags or similar non-translucent bags will NOT be permitted at Monmouth Park or near the Start/Finish areas. Hydration packs and runner belts will be allowed but subject to search.
**Please carefully review the Athlete Guide for additional security and gear check information.
Please stay tuned for information about transition areas and transportation.
- Please wear your bib on the front of your shirt as all runners do.
- FOUR finishers medals for the entire team will be given to the last runner/walker after they turn in the timing chip.
- Teams with walkers or slow runners are welcome to participate in these events, provided you are able to complete the entire race in 6 hours and 30 minutes from the time the first person crosses the start line until the second person crosses the finish line.
Each member of the 1st place team in each category will receive an award. Categories are:
THE "FINE PRINT"
- Must maintain a 15 minute per mile pace.
- Race is rain or shine.
- Race bibs must be picked up at Packet Pickup at the Diadora Race Exposition.
- There is NO race day registration.
- Marathon runners must be 18 by race day.
- Each member of a relay team will need to sign up for the event. The first team member to sign up will create the team name, become the team captain and pay for the team’s entry fee.
Questions? Get ready for race day with our Athlete Guide (Coming in mid-October) and FAQ