half & full marathon
Run in the shadows of the shore's iconic music joints, retrace the footsteps of Springsteen, and cruise past the endless beach towns of Ocean Grove, Allenhurst, Deal, Monmouth Beach, Loch Arbour, and Long Branch.
Post-race party with complimentary Asbury Park Brewery beer (for runners 21+), entertainment and endless ocean views.
Sunday, April 29th at 7:30AM
Monmouth Park Race Track
175 Oceanport Ave, Oceanport, NJ 07757
Ocean Promenade, Long Branch
$90 thru 10/11
$115 from 10/12 - 1/7
$135 from 1/8 - 4/21
$150 from 4/22 - 4/29
$75 thru 10/11
$100 from 10/12 - 1/7
$120 from 1/8 - 4/21
$125 from 4/22 - 4/29
Can of cold Asbury Park Brewery beer @ Post-Race Party (Must be 21+)
Free parking at start line
Access to festivities at the Diadora Race Exposition and Post-Race Party
Uninterrupted running through the heart of the Jersey Shore
Gear Check + Security
Bags will be transported from the start to the finish area so athletes can have their bags available after finishing. There will be a gear bag drop-off area near the start line and a bag pickup area near the finish line.
- Bags must be the clear gear bags given out at the Diadora Race Exposition. No substitutions.
- Please DO NOT leave valuables in your bag.
- Please DO NOT leave your bag unattended at any time.
- Any items dropped at the start line or along the course will be donated to charity.
- Bag check items must be picked up by 2:30PM on race day.
NOTE: ALL backpacks, duffle bags, draw string bags or similar non-translucent bags will NOT be permitted at Monmouth Park or near the Start/Finish areas. Hydration packs and runner belts will be allowed but subject to search.
**Please carefully review the Athlete Guide for additional security and gear check information.
The Half and Full Marathon courses offer the best of the Jersey Shore. Flat and fast with miles of boardwalk in between.
See maps below.
Awards will be given for 1st-3rd Males and Females for each of the following age divisions:
Ages 19 & under, 20-24 , 25-29 , 30-34, 35-39, 40-44 , 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69
70+ (top 3 overall and top 3 Male/Female for 70+ runners)
THE "FINE PRINT"
- Must maintain a 15 minute per mile pace.
- Race is rain or shine.
- Race bibs must be picked up at Packet Pickup at the Diadora Race Exposition unless race day pick up is purchased during registration.
- There is NO race day registration.
- Marathon runners must be 18 by race day. Half Marathoners must be at least 14 (with parental consent).
- Unfortunately, no dogs or strollers allowed
Questions? Get ready for race day with our Athlete Guide (coming in mid-January) and FAQ