2020 hotel partners
to be updated soon!
1300 Ocean Avenue
Asbury Park, New Jersey 07712
Monmouth Park Racetrack
175 Oceanport Ave
Oceanport, NJ 07757
FINISH LINE LOCATION:
Ocean Promenade @ The Great Lawn
100 Ocean Ave
Long Branch, NJ 07740
Saturday - 4/25: 5K and Kids races:
* Free parking is available in the Seven Presidents Park lot – first come / first served.
Sunday - 4/26: Half, Full and Marathon Relay:
* Start area parking is in the lots of Monmouth Park Racetrack and is FREE in 2020
* ADA will be marked and require a handicap sticker
* Lots open at 5:00 am on Sunday, April 26 (race day morning). We recommend arriving at least 90 minutes prior to race start.
* Finish Area parking for athletes and spectators is located at Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park in Long Branch (about .25 miles from the finish line) and is available as an add-on purchase.
* Finish Area parking tickets must be pre-purchased online for $15 and must be presented upon entering into the lot. Tickets can be purchased here (price info will display after you fill out your information).
* Driving directions to finish area parking lot from the Garden State Parkway:
Get off at Exit 109
Newman Spring Road – East
South on Broad St.
East on White Road
North on Branch Ave.
East on Rumson Road
South on 36 / Ocean Blvd.
Entrance to Seven Presidents Park will be on your left
RACE MORNING SHUTTLES
* There will be FREE shuttle bus services available for the following:
> Between the start area and near the finish area
> The start area to the relay transition area
> The relay transition area to the finish area
> The finish area to the start area (after the race only)
NOTE - the Race Morning Shuttles do NOT take runners from the finish area in time for the race start.
Limited seats are available for purchase for the race morning NYC bus.
Cost: $30 (includes Race Day Packet Pick Up)
Pick Up Location: NYC - Javits Center (34th Street, between 11th & 12th Aves)
Buses depart at 5:00AM
Follow the instructions here to register (Option will appear after you complete your info)
Signup for this service is only available online at a cost of $30 per runner and $15 per additional person. There will be no purchase available on site or at the expo. The bus is for athletes, supporters, volunteers and race staff ONLY. Tickets purchased online will be emailed the week before the race and must be presented to get on the bus.
**Also note, this is a one-way bus. To return home you should plan to use one of the normally scheduled trains that depart from Long Branch station (within walking distance from the finish line, about .7 of a mile) at six minutes past every hour (12:06, 1:06, etc.).
RUNNER DROP OFF
For convenient Athlete drop-off at the start area Sunday morning, travel from Joline (36), turn onto the Victor Ave entrance to the Monmouth Park. The drop off zone will be marked by signs. The driver will then depart to the right on Park Rd and exit the Park on Myrtle Ave.