NOVO NORDISK NEW JERSEY MARATHON Race Exposition Presented by Diadora
What: The Novo Nordisk New Jersey Marathon Race Exposition Presented by Diadora.
All athletes participating in the 2019 Novo Nordisk New Jersey Marathon & Half Marathon must pick up their race packets before race day at the Exposition*.
We’re excited to welcome athletes to our NEW location - the iconic Convention Hall in Asbury Park, New Jersey. The Exposition will feature official race merchandise at the Diadora Shop, local Jersey Shore merchants, and the latest in endurance gear.
Friday, April 26th, 3PM-8PM
Saturday, April 27th, 10AM-6PM
Location: Convention Hall, 1300 Ocean Avenue, Asbury Park, New Jersey 07712
Getting There + Parking: Convention Hall is located on the Asbury Park Boardwalk. There is ample metered street parking on most blocks near Convention Hall as well as four nearby parking lots. Nearly all parking is paid parking but offseason rates will be in effect which are usually $1 per hour or less. You can see a map with all street parking and lots here. (NOTE- The red lines on the map indicate street parking and the yellow squares are parking lots. Convention Hall is the large building in the middle covering the beach. There is additional street parking and parking garages in downtown Asbury Park where many great restaurants, bars, cafes, and surf shops are waiting for you to check out. Downtown is about a 20 minute walk to Convention Hall).
Drop Off: Runners can be dropped off in front of Convention Hall on Ocean Avenue at 5th Avenue.
Visitors: The Race Exposition Presented by Diadora is family friendly and open to runners and non runners.
* Only Sunday athletes that purchase race-day packet pickup will have the option to pick up their packet on the morning of the race in the start area.
* Race bibs will be assigned when you collect your packet
* Government-issued photo ID is required
* Someone else can pick up your packet as long as you provide a copy or image of your photo ID.
* You can pick up for other runners with a limit of a maximum of 5 packets including your own as 1 - photo ID for each is required