Run through the diverse neighborhoods and business districts of Oceanport, Monmouth Beach, Long Branch, Deal, Allenhurst, Loch Arbour, Asbury Park and Ocean Grove. This scenic, fast and flat course has been very popular with both runners and spectators alike. It is a point-to-point course that has proven to be a good choice for those attempting to qualify for the B.A.A. Boston Marathon, as so many have done with us in the past.
- All athletes in the marathon must be 18 years or older on race day.
- All participants must pick up their race packets at the Health & Fitness Expo. Only athletes that purchase the race-day packet pickup will have the option to pick up their packet on the morning of the race.
- Online registration will be available until the close of expo or until sell out. Please be sure to pick up your packet before the close of expo if you register online.
- Registration over the phone, fax, mail or by email will NOT be accepted at any time.
- Waiver must be signed in order to process application.
- All full marathoners must complete the course with a chip time of 6 hours and 30 minutes or less (approx. pace of 15 mins/mile). See full course cut-off info here.
Athletes in Wheelchairs
The Novo Nordisk New Jersey Marathon always welcomes athletes who use wheelchairs to participate. For 2017, we will be able to allow both push rim or hand crank wheelchair athletes to both COMPETE (race) and COMPLETE these events. Please select Wheelchair ‘race’ as you register and tell us what your chair style will be.
To honor our Active Duty Military and Retired Military runners we offer a 10% entry discount to the 2017 New Jersey Marathon Full or Half distance races. This benefit can be requested by emailing mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your Military branch, and your current status. We’ll reply back with the discount code for your registration.
Thanks for choosing the New Jersey Marathon — and even more, for your service.