Enjoy a 13.1 mile celebration through the neighborhoods and business districts of Oceanport, Monmouth Beach and Long Branch. With the excitement of having the same oceanfront finish as the marathon, the half marathon has become a spring tradition at the Jersey Shore!
- Race registration will close once the maximum field is reached, regardless of date.
- All participants must pick up their race packets at the Health & Fitness Expo. Only athletes that purchase our race-day packet pickup will have the option to pick up their packet on the morning of the race.
- No race-day registration.
- Registration over the phone, fax, mail or by email will NOT be accepted.
- Waiver must be signed in order to process application.
- All half marathoners must complete the course with a chip time of 3 hours and 15 minutes or less.
- Runners will be turned around at various locations along the route if they have not made it to the checkpoints under a certain pace (approx. pace of 15 mins/mile).
- Entry is non-transferable.
Athletes in Wheelchairs
The Novo Nordisk New Jersey Marathon welcomes athletes who use wheelchairs to participate. For 2017, we will be able to allow both push rim or hand crank wheelchair athletes to both COMPETE (race) and COMPLETE these events. Please select Wheelchair ‘race’ as you register and tell us what your chair style will be. Our full marathon will be a speed-restricted, point-to-point course for athletes in wheelchairs, but our half marathon will not have any speed restrictions. At this time, we cannot accommodate any relay teams for the wheelchair categories.